Advanced Microsoft Excel Applications with SQL
Learn how to apply SQL to your Microsoft Excel tables for high-performing, complex business insight
This course will take your Microsoft Excel VBA skills to the next level by allowing you to apply your knowledge of SQL over Microsoft Excel tables to achieve extremely fast results when querying your large, joined Microsoft Excel tables.
You will discover:
✔ Excel VBA SQL syntax
✔ Applying complex SQL commands, including multiple tables JOINS, to Excel tables and ranges
✔ Assignment: Design and develop a dynamic Sales Dashboard. Changing filters immediately refresh the Dashboard’s elements from the DB.
I'm excited to invite you to take the Advanced Microsoft Excel Applications with SQL course.
You thought you have seen it all with Microsoft Excel!
If you're skilled in Microsoft Excel you know you can achieve a lot. However, the problem is that Excel cannot handle large tables very efficiently and poorly joins data from many tables to answer sophisticated business questions.
The bomb game-changer here is kicking-in the power of SQL when asking complex business questions from your Microsoft Excel tables.
Did you know you can:
- Design dashboards that refresh quickly. Query massive amounts of data directly from your Excel tables as if they were stored in a relational database.
- With Microsoft Excel VBA you can use the powerful MS-Access Database Engine to query your Microsoft Excel tables. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about working with the VBA flavor of SQL using Excel VBA.
This course covers essential technologies and extensions to meet the business requirements of business solutions.
This course will take your Microsoft Excel VBA skills to the next level by allowing you to apply your knowledge of SQL over Microsoft Excel tables to achieve extremely fast results when querying your large, joined Microsoft Excel tables. You will discover:
- Excel VBA SQL syntax
- Applying complex SQL commands, including multiple tables JOINS, to Excel tables and ranges
- Assignment: Design and develop a dynamic Sales Dashboard. Changing filters immediately refresh the Dashboard's elements from the DB.
What you will get when enrolling to this course:
- 1.5 hours in 7 recorded, hands-on sessions
Each session was carefully planned, its code was written and verified and the video was edited to reflect a balanced blend of slides lecture with hands-on demo.
The course is structured to build a gradual learning curve. With each session you conquer another goal, expand your skills and experience.
- 1 Assignment
Writing code that works for real business needs will earn you the practice and skill you need. The assignments are engineered to confront you with real business challenges and are considered an important part of your training.
I always say: an assignment is your opportunity to express yourself!
- Assignment's complete solution: VBA code for download
I explain my solution for each and every assignment in a dedicated, detailed session, so these are important lessons in and of themselves - don't skip those sessions!