Excel User Forms – Deliver a Professional Human Experience
Discover the wonders of user forms: design, develop, and deliver beautiful, intuitive to use professional applications
In this course you’ll learn one of the most GAME CHANGER features an Excel VBA consultant can have: User Forms.
In this course you will discover:
✔ Anatomy of a User Form
✔ User forms controls
✔ Designing user forms
✔ Associating VBA code to all user form’s controls and events
✔ Populating a form with a selected record in an Excel Table for update
✔ Saving User form’s data as an Excel Table record
✔ Opening a second user form from within a user form and exchanging data between them
✔ Applying data validation to form entries with an alerting mechanism
✔ Assignment: Develop an orders management solution with employees, customers, orders and orders’ line-items
I'm excited to invite you to take the fifth course in my program: Excel User Forms: Deliver a Professional Human Experience
You will need this set of skills and technologies in many Excel VBA projects.
Transform your Excel VBA applications into a controlled, professional business applications offering your clients a slick Windows application experience.
Look what can happen to you after having completed this course:
- You will be Competitive: do more than just automating Excel. Design and develop professional looking business applications
- You will be able to create impressive user experience: provide a professional Windows-feel user experience
- You will be able to control user data and keep data integrity: add user entry data validation with real-time alerts and tool-tips
- You will be able to attract more customers: demonstrate professional look and behavior of your application - nothing customers are used to expect from Excel
This course covers essential technologies and extensions to meet the business requirements of business solutions.
In this course you'll learn one of the most GAME CHANGER features an Excel VBA consultant can have: User Forms. You will discover:
- Anatomy of a User Form
- User forms controls
- Designing user forms
- Associating VBA code to all user form's controls and events
- Populating a form with a selected record in an Excel Table for update
- Saving User form's data as an Excel Table record
- Opening a second user form from within a user form and exchanging data between them
- Applying data validation to form entries with an alerting mechanism
- Assignment: Develop an orders management solution with employees, customers, orders and orders' line-items
What you will get when enrolling to this course:
- 6 hours in 13 recorded, hands-on sessions
Each session was carefully planned, its code was written and verified and the video was edited to reflect a balanced blend of slides lecture with hands-on demo.
The course is structured to build a gradual learning curve. With each session you conquer another goal, expand your skills and experience.
The harmonized planning and orchestration of the complete 8-course program delivers to you an un-matched combination of skill-sets, typically never found in a single, coherent and complete program.
- A quiz
The course closes with a quiz. The quiz is designed to measure your deep understanding of the material. Repeating a sentence you heard in the course is not enough to pass the quiz.
Only true understanding gained through practice leads to successful professionals - and that is what I aim for you!
- An assignment
Writing code that works for real business needs will earn you the practice and skill you need. The assignment are engineered to confront you with real business challenges and are considered an important part of your training.
I always say: an assignment is your opportunity to express yourself!
- Assignment's complete solutions: Excel VBA code for download
Download my suggestion for a possible solutions to the assignment. This is complete, fully working solution that will expand and enrich your knowledge and techniques for implementing business challenges.
I explain my solution for each and every assignment in a dedicated, detailed session, so these are important lessons in and of themselves - don't skip those sessions!